Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Check it out...

As a scrapper I often see things that make me think....how can I use that in a LO etc? Do you do that too!

Once sitting on the train - I spotted a lady's handbag and liked the design of it (still haven't used it ...but I will ONE day!).

Today - my date block had this great quote...and it conjured up thoughts and emotions about different places I've been/lived and how we all change over time! Thought I'd share...

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." Nelson Mandela

Now to find the perfect photo to use it with!

Ok...enough D&M for now...

Don't forget to check out the month-long Cyber Crop at Scrap Chat....first challenge and game is going up this Friday....it might be a small forum BUT everyone is very friendly and we'd love some more people to play with!

Now just cos' I'm not blogging every day...doesn't mean you still can't visit (AND Comment) regularly!

3 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

I too know what you mean about seeing things and relating them to scrapping. :)
Wonderful quote. 'See' you over at the CC.

{ she } said...

Love love love that quote. First saw it at a display of his artwork a couple of years ago just after I had got back from visiting the town where I had spent most of my youth....wasn't a scrapper then so never thought about doing anymore with it. Can't wait to see your layout/interpretation of it.

Anonymous said...

That quote is awesome Manda, I totally love it.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs
Gypsy