Sunday, March 30, 2008

CC Layouts...

Had some fun this weekend with a few challenges at Scrap Chat...









The newspaper clipping in my 1964 LO (above) was done using this fun site... http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp



Also finished a DOUBLE LO (I don't usually DO doubles!!) for the monthly competition at the Stamp Shak...





I've also made a sympathy card for a friend at work....this is based on a cardlift from the very talented Sandie at LSBS - http://www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7488

Can I just add I'm LOVIN' Blogger's new capacity to upload multiple pics at one time!!! Great move Blogger!!

3 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Another fantastic scrappy weekend. All of them are just fab! The one of your and bro though and the double LO is particularly good.
Have a great week!

Lexie said...

Love them all Manda,

My favourite is the wing star one, not because I am in it LOL,the TRIANGLES really interes me!

Anonymous said...

Once again Amanda, amazing work. Can't believe you have gotten so much done in March. Your on fire girl.

Hugs
Gypsy