Sunday, March 23, 2008

Birthday Wishes...

It was Megan's birthday last Monday....hope you had a great day. Posted her a little tin full of ribbon and fun "owl" card....





Saturday was my youngest DD's 9th birthday! Happy Birthday sweetie! We celebrated with presents (of course!), the movies with a friend, cake and then topped off the day with her requested home-made pizza for dinner! I also made her an 'owl' birthday card!


Made a couple of hybrid Easter cards....using Suzanne Blair's Too Cute Girl mini kit...



Another challenge was set this weekend at SCrapChat....to complete a mini album. Finally got a round to using photos from our day at Australia Zoo almost a year ago! Thanks for a great challenge Gyps!




I've also completed all four challenges at the Stamp Shak CC ...







and two for the All Craftz CC and...





LSBS also had a couple of challenges up for Easter so did the card and LO (need to scan yet).


This week I've also completed my March Gratitude journal entry on "What I love about me"...


Had a bit of fun with the Mission Impossible challenge at Scrap Chat. Miss C's challenge to use a album cover as inspiration tempted me to try my hand at reproducing (digitally) Queen's "Hot Space" cover.



Finally - also completed the monthly digi challenge at SCrap Chat using Suzanne Blair's kit and word art from elegantwordart2.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Lexie said...

OMGoodness Manda, these are all fantastic.

I really love the of Danah at the beach just stunning!

Michelle Jamieson said...

OMG...have you slept??
These are fabulous Manda!!

Hope you are eating plenty of chocolate!! LOL

Happy Easter to you and the family!!

Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

Wowsers batman! You've had have a scrappy four days - thank you for my lovely card and goodie tin.
Happy Birthday to sweet DD2 again, glad she had a great day.
Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Omg Manda, who has been the busiest little bee. Awesome job, I can't believe you kept up with everything.

Anonymous said...

OMG...... totally love your work sweet (Manda).... your scrapping up a storm and it is covered in Rainbows.... just so stunning xxxx