Friday, December 21, 2007

Busy busy busy

Almost two weeks since my last post....how did that happen??? So much happening at this time of the year I guess + I ended up in bed sick for 2 days amongst that time too (which I could have done without!!).

Present shopping is now all completed - after a few minor hiccups and mad dashes across town to get 'just the right thing' for certain people!

Have I mentioned we are eating Christmas lunch out this year??? I think I have.....that's all booked and paid for and I'm getting really used to the idea of not having to buy food, prepare food, serve food, clean up after etc!!!
Big congrats to Alicia, Michael and Kyan in New York as they welcome the safe arrival of Cameron late last week! Check Alicia's blog for all the details and the pics!

Been making heaps of cards (after a slow start) and calendars for gifts this year. Can share a few but a couple will have to wait.....





Off to a wedding of a long-time friend from uni days on Sunday. Will be lovely to catch up with her and her fire-fighting partner + a few uni friends I haven't seen for 12 months!

I've got one more day of work (Monday) before I finish for 4 weeks holidays!!! Yippee....bring that on!
I'll try and post again before Christmas - but if you're not back this way before then......sending BIG Christmas hugs and wishes for a fine holiday season and the best New Year!

3 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Gorgeous calendar! ;) Hope you are feeling better. It's good to have you back.
One more day of work - may it be painfree and go quickly.

Bon said...

Hope you didn't have the same nasty bug as me Manda, it sucked lol.

Hope you guys have a happy and relaxing Christmas and fantastic new year.

Back to New Blinds said...

4 weeks of holidays you must be hanging out!! You can come to my house for lunch if you want (I'll let you help cook and clean if you feel like something is missing lol)

enjoy the day of total relaxation and celebration.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Love Pam