We've had a lovely week - managed to clean out the girls wardrobes and donate a heap of clothes to the needy and a heap more "stuff" to the Guide Garage Sale (that was on this morning).
We've also managed to see a few movies - "Pirates" (with my pirate loving Mum), "Nancy Drew" and "Harry Potter". Enjoyed them all!
I've also been able to do heaps of scrapping and received my latest DT Pack from Cath at LSBS! Yippee!!! New products to play with....and given my current scrap "diet" (no buying until the LSBS Retreat next month)....I'm even more happy than usual to receive goodies!
Have also picked up a few prizes from Debra at the Craft Attic - so that's broken my drought without breaking my "diet" too ;)
The LSBS Cyber Crop has been on this weekend - so lots happening there.....I'll start my scrap sharing this weekend with the LO I did as a sample for Challenge #2!

The DT at LSBS were challenged to use flowers in a different way this CC.....I used a gorgeous photo of Chelle's daughter Ella and framed it with flowers + wrote on the large blossom (saw this at Alicia's a while back and been dying to try it!)

I also did a digi LO for the LSBS CC - here it is!

Even Tara did a LO for the Kids Challenge at the LSBS CC! She did all this herself....I just helped with the cutting around the flower!

Some other layouts using pics from last year including a lovely one of the girls and I taken by Sara Pearcy (who's doing some awesome digi LO's...check out her blog) .....


My Attic Inspiration #6 LO - had fun using digi elements on a physical LO for this one - yummy Rhonna Farrer "Color My World" elements from 2 Peas.

I've also made a big start on my LSBS Retreat projects.....a name tag, 36 ATC's & a baby photo LO - won't share those just now ;)
For those of you who know Megan (Born2Shop, Miss Megan, + various other forums names!)...her, Bruce & furkid are safely in Hervey Bay having made the big move! A hectic time to get packed and up there in 2 weeks!!! Hope your first day in your new job is fabulous tomorrow (Monday 16/7). Megan was having trouble getting her broadband organised for up there, but I know she'll be back ONLINE as soon as humanly possible...lol!!
Also want to say a HUGE congrats to Narelle Riley for winning the Scrap Therapy Make-Believe Masters Comp!!! Woo Hoo!!! Way to go! You're so not a 'make-believe' master in my book Relsi!!!
The girls are both back to Guides/Brownies and looking forward to lots of activities...had the garage sale today, they both have low ropes and a city adventure next weekend + heaps more in the diary for the coming months!! So glad they are both enjoying it!
Tomorrow's my last day of hols :(....then back to the hassle of school/work etc. etc. etc....hope you all have a fabulous week!




4 comments:
Sounds like you've had a good time on holidays!
I love that L/O you did of Ella! very cute indeed!
I also really liked your Challenge at the CC this weekend. Have lots of fun with that one!
Enjoy your last day of hols tomorrow!
Chelle Xx
Hi Amanda, just having a stickybeak at your blog - got ur addy from scrapnchat :)
gorgeous lo's!!!!
Kellie
wow you look like youve had a great holiday...loving your layouts especially the one for LSBS with the writng,,gorgeous and the two girls on the beach,,fabulous..
Thanks so much for metioning my success Amanda! It really menas a lot to me!
I absolutely love the LO of you and the girls together. It is such a beautiful photo!
Post a Comment