Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Surviving

being back at work....JUST!

Did manage one more LO on Monday before heading back to the salt mines....lots of hand cutting (with a blister to show for it) in this one of eldest DD (10 in this pic)!

How cold is it where you are??? We're freezing here and expecting colder tomorrow!!! There was frost on my parents lawn when I dropped the girls off there this morning!!! What the!!! This is Brisbane folks....we have nice mild short winters here thank you!!!

4 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

What a gorgeous layout! She looks so much more mature than 10. And all that hand cutting was worth it :D

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful L/O, Manda!

What is it with the weather?? I'm really struggling...I promise I'll never complain about Summer again!! LOL

Chelle Xx

tracey said...

okes i have to add too -- the weather all be it cold and somewhat easier to manage to get warm rather than cool - but really-- this is not good for brisvegas at all.... thanks for popping into my blog, i appreciate it - plus how cut is that layout of your dd - you have taken a beautiful photo of her -- love visiting you here - just got to remember to type too -- seeya

tracey said...

i how i hate when i don't proof read before i hit publish -- my spiel should have read how cute is that layout of your dd --- soz -- but you know what i mean now- have a great weekend