Bon has tagged me - so here goes ....
A-Z's of Me
A - Age: 43
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Ironing
D - Dessert you love: Cheesecake
E - Eggs, favorite kind: Benedict (ham, spinach, hollandase sauce)
F - Favorite actor(S): Sean Connery
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 178cm
I - Instruments you play: Piano - sort of
J - Job title: Public Servant
K - Kid(s): Danah (almost 12) and Tara (8)
L - Living arrangements: Mortgaged, DH Peter (15 years), 2 girls, 2 cats (Bazzill & Heidi), 1 dog (Jack)
M - Mum's name: Ann
N - Nicknames: ? at school I was called "Big Bird"
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: Sinus operation
P - Phobia: Spiders
Q - Quotes: Treat your family like friends and your friends like family.
R - Right or left handed: Right handed
S - Siblings: 1 younger brother
T - Temper: I'm a red-head!
U - Unique habit: ? Great sense of direction ?
V - Vegetable you hate: Not fussed on .... hmmm...love all food!
W - Worst habit: Snoring
X - rays you've had: cat scan of my head, back
Y - Yummy food you make: lasagne
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer
I tag....Steph Davy, Megan, Sara N, Sara P :)
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




1 comment:
Thanks for playing Amanda : )
Post a Comment