Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bit of a fizzer!

Another birthday come and gone!

Friday was the day - DH and girls all forgot to say "Happy Birthday" - luckily Mum said it (other than an online wish from Megan!) when I dropped Tara into her and Dad. Unfortunately TAra was SICK so Danah & I went into work quickly before coming back home to tend to TAra.

By Friday night Danah wasn't feeling so good either! So my birthday weekend has been very quiet! (Tara's better today but poor Danah's still not flash)

Peter did redeem himself with a nice bottle of red wine and take-away Indian for dinner on Friday night!

Saturday they came home with my gift - jewellery voucher, chocolates, iPod goodies and iTunes card - so I'm happy.

Received lots of lovely birthday wishes online from all my scrap and non-scrap friends....so that was extra nice too. Thank you to everyone who sent wishes!

Sick girls = plenty of scrap time and I've done FOUR layouts this weekend! Three for the Craft Attic Cyber Crop and one for the Scrap Pile CC. Here they are!







You'll be pleased (or very surprised) to hear I've survived my first weekend of NO SCRAP SHOPPING! No new supplies - other than cardstock! How many days 'til the retreat???!!!

3 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

More fantastic LOs, my fav would be the one of Tara though - so fresh looking,IYKWIM.
Good luck with the no shopping(except cardstock) challenge, remember I'll be your 'sponsor' if you need it.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love them all!

Nice weekend home...Scrapping!! Just what I like! :)

Glad you had a good birthday, in the end!

Chelle Xx

Sara Pearcy said...

I remembered your birthday!!! :)

Sorry to hear it was a fizzer. At least you got to stay at home, I guess. :)

BTW, I've tagged you (again) over at my blog!!

xx S.