Sunday, July 29, 2007

On the Countdown

Only 18 days until the LSBS Retreat....and I'm really starting to get excited about my weekend @ the base of the Blue Mountains with approximately 50 other scrappers!!! I fly down Friday 17th and home again on the Sunday night.

I've had a few 'tasks' to do for the retreat and am happy to say I've got them all under control. 36 ATC's made, one baby LO completed and a new name tag (which I'm really happy with!).


Other scrapping has included my first 12x6 LO....unusual size that I'm not sure I'll be doing again!






















I also did another DT LO during the week. We'd been speaking about using songs - title or lyrics - in our LO's ..... and did this "Shiny happy people" LO of my great mate, Cath Black, and I last Christmas!








Did another LO for a SM Online CJ....a quotes and verses one.....





















Also another calendar page for the LSBS 2008 calendar swap.....this one for Missty.....very different for me....hope she likes it ;)








5 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Once again, fab scrapping. I don't know how you find the time! I think my fav is the one of Tara - even with the unusual size. It's different. :)

I'll catch up with that tag - very soon.

Michelle Jamieson said...

You have been busy, and georgeous as always!

Hasn't the Retreat come quickly?? Have a great time away, with all the girls...I know you will!!

Chelle Xx

Missty said...

I do like it even now before I see it in real life which know always makes a LO look better. Thanks.

gypsyangel said...

Hey Amanda, looking good my lovely. I'm blog hopping today, that is where you read the first blog at the top of blogs I like to visit. I actually came to your blog through Aleisha Barry's Blog. lol. 18 days hey, how exciting. Have a great time won't you. Catch up soon.

Hugs
Gypsy

Alicia Barry said...

My goodness you make yourself busy with all those swaps. Great job all round.