
Two more calendars from the LSBS Calendar Swap.....I'm really enjoying doing this swap and can't wait to get my calendar back! What a pleasure it will be next year to have a beautiful scrap page each month to admire!

Also a LO to share for the Attic Inspiration Challenge at The Craft Attic - this was a tricky one - had to be a negative title with no pics of people + at least 5 things that tick you off on the LO!! Finally tonight I'm sad to say that my great scrap & work buddy Megan is leaving Brisbane....moving to Hervey Bay for a wonderful new job at TAFE. I'm really excited for her and Bruce as I'm sure they'll love 'the Bay' and new jobs.....BUT I'm going to miss her terribly :( Will miss our scrap shopping and cropping!
Don't take too long getting your net connection happening Megan....so we can still chat like you're just down the road!! I'd better stock up on my white Bazzill too now ;)




5 comments:
love your calenders Amanda..also a very belated birthday wish for last friday....
Sorry it wasnt everything you wanted but it does sound like you have a very loving family..
Georgeous Calendars, as always!
Megan's leaving?? I hope she enjoys her new life up there in Hervey bay.
You will have to stock up on white bazzill!! LOL
Chelle Xx
The calendars are just lovely Amanda! ...and a late happy birthday to you for last Friday.
Cute calendars Amanda!
How's your no shopping going?? I tried this once, a long time ago....
All gorgeous stuff as usual - and I so agree with the telling on children to police statement - so wrong to say that!
I'll miss you too! Looking forward to the new challenges and scared senseless too!
I sure hope there's no problem with my internet re-connection up there!
Post a Comment