Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Very pleased with myself...

Just had to say it....I can't stop smiling....I went to my WW meeting a day early (busy tomorrow at lunchtime) and was tickled pink to have lost 2.1 kg this week....Woo Hoo for me!

So my total is now 9.8kg lost in 7 weeks and I should be able to make my 10kg by Christmas without too much trouble!

It was soooo nice as I was met Zane for lunch today after the meeting. It was perfect to share my exciting news with her first up. Thanks Ms Zane. You're a big part of my motivation and inspiration :)

Yay for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration Amanda! Congratulations on an awesome weight loss effort so far!!

Anonymous said...

Well done Manda.

What's happening with Zane? I haven;t heard anything from her in ages and she hasn't returned my emails.

Anonymous said...

You are doing so well, shedding all those kg's! 10kg by Christmas was quite a feat...but you've done it!!

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Good on you. Definitely going to make Christmas.

Merry Christmas.

Jo.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO for you!!!! That's great, Amanda! I'll be seeing the *new you* very soon!
xx S.