Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Button Tree


Christmas morning I was able to finally take some good pics of my purple button tree - to match our silver and purple theme this year. I'd also painted the paper mache raindeer silver and added the purple ribbon.

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas day.

I was exhausted last night after a great day. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and like their gifts so that's a plus.


We've been for a drive in the country today - out to Boonah again. Don't think the girls are as taken with the area as we are. Now there's a surprise. Peter's Mum enjoyed the drive.



I'd made some cute little magnetic clipboards for my Mum and MIL - the plan is to give/send them new pics of the girls every so often throughout the year to change the photo that's on it at the moment. Here's the one I made for my Mum (the pic is a 4 x 6 size).



I also made another baking tray magnetic notice board (it hangs by ribbon not shown in the photo) for my girlfriend Sandy - who loves frangipani's - here's the finished product - which she loved!

I haven't done a LO for weeks (or so it seems) so tonight I'm doing some scrapping! A Christmas LO is in order me thinks!




7 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Those OTP/BTP things look great.

Hope you had a great Christmas Day as well, ours was good - if not a bit warm.

P.S I know how you feel about not scrapping a LO in ages, I've have done about 20 or so cards in the last three or so weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Amanda that button tree is just gorgeous. Might have to try one of those myself, hope you wouldn't mind me lifting that idea? Glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas,. The girls look lovely in the pic with their cute hats! Hope to catch up soon.

Jo said...

Hi Amanda,

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love the button tree. Are you interested in showing me how it's made? I would love to learn. Would be a great Christmas Present for the teacher next year. Hopefully we can all get together soon.

Jo

Sharyn said...

Amanda I am always inspired by your work, you are just so talented!!
Glad you had a nice, )but exhausting) Day.
Hope to catch up with you soon!

Jeepie said...

i love your button tree

Michelle Jamieson said...

The button tree is georgeous.

Love that pic of the girls...:-)

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda I love your blog, just adore your button tree, I usually do one of these at xmas with lollies or toffees, but buttons is great.