Sunday, December 17, 2006

I've moved to Beta

Well I finally got sick of skirting round the questions from BLogger about moving to the new Beta system and have moved my blog across. Hopefully it'll be better and you shouldn't see any difference on your end.

My work party was yesterday - at a beautiful winery near Boonah. A way better party than last year. Perfect location and lovely company. I relaxed my "diet" a little and probably paid for it about about 1am this morning when I was violently ill :( Too much rich fatty food (well more rich and fatter than I've had in 2 months). The food and wine was excellent I just wasn't used to it. Now, don't let anyone tell you that the copious amounts of chardy had anything to do with it...really it didn't.

We also celebrated a friend's upcoming 50th - without him knowing that we knew...and I took some great pics which I can't wait to scrap.

The girls are off for a day with Sara P and her three gorgeous children tomorrow. They are really looking forward to it.

I've been scrappin' bits 'n' pieces - cards, OTP etc - nothing to share ATM. Hanging out to do a LO real soon!

It'll be Christmas eve next Sunday so might try and blog before then - busy week this week -

Monday - personal trainer session!

Tuesday - Secret Santa, work lunch and then Peter's work Christmas Party @ the casino in the evening (girls with Mum and Dad overnight)

Wednesday - another PT session!

Thursday - WW weigh in day (hope to make that 10kg mark), dinner with Kay & family @ SouthBank

Friday - last day @ work for FIVE weeks - woo hoo!!! MIL arrives for five days.

Saturday - dinner at the pub with Sandy, Karen and families

Somewhere in amongst all that I'll have to do another grocery shop and finish off the present shopping!! Ekkk...don't you love Christmas time! I hope survive it all!!!

I'm still not feeling real flash tonight - so it's an early night for me (yes Ann - look it's only 9.15pm and I'm talking about going to bed!!).

3 comments:

Narelle said...

Hope you manage to survive your busy week Amanda! Just keep reminding yourself.. 5 weeks off, 5 weeks off, 5 weeks off.....

Unknown said...

You know, every time I read your blog or posts on the forum, and you say that you have had a work out with your PT, I feel like I've done a little exercise vicariously through you ... LOL. Great work on the weight loss, you should be justifiably proud of yourself!

Sharyn said...

Hi there Amanda,
Just wanted to let you know I am back aboard blogging. Take care and have a great Christmas!