The lovely Princess Tamara tagged me.....almost a month ago :( I've been a slack blog surfer and hadn't checked for ages...sorry PT!! But as the LSBS forum is down tonight (to move to a quicker server) I've had a chance to catch up on my favourite blogs! Anyway...here's the tag (which is very similar to another one I've done before) -
1. NAME: Amanda
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Watching a TV Soap - last Friday night.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep - most of the time
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
6. KIDS? 2 darling Daughters - 11 & 7
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah - I think so.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does my blog count??
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Probably too much!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes - even though I had terrible tonsilitious as a child.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If someone pushed me...yes!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Coco Pops! -- our holiday cereal!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes - is that bad???
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? No to both :( Working on the physical side of things ATM.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Hokey Pokey
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes (unless it's a nice young man with a cute rear view!)
17.RED OR PINK? Not fussed on either - but probably prefer pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Being overweight
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Hmmm....not sure about this one!
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yep - or let me know they've done it in their blog!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Black pants and orange sandals
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Orange - bright & cheerful
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Baby powder
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Love her online persona yet to meet her IRL - next August I will and I'm sure I'll love her!
26.FAVORITE DRINK? WA wines
27. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? AFL footy
28. HAIR COLOR? Strawberry blonde
29. EYE COLOR? hazel
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
31. FAVORITE FOOD? Love it all hence the answer to #18 ... probably Thai
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy ending!
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Video - Pirates: Dead Man's Chest
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake or anything chocolate
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Sara P
39. MOST LIKELY NOT TO RESPOND? Zane (who hasn't blogged in ages!!!)
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Enemy by Lee Child (been reading it for months...only do so when I fly with work otherwise I have no time to read-would rather be scrapping)
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A map of north america and the words - Mouse Pad
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? Biggest Loser
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The ocean
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Vancouver Canada
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I'm mentioning here in case Dad reads this!!
47. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? June
48.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Brisbane
49. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? Make the most of it...and enjoy the ride!
Okay I tag - Sara P, Sara N, Michelle & Zane!
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




1 comment:
Aw, shucks ... I like your online persona too, and I can't wait till August either! Although I'm a bit shyer in real life. Loved reading this - it's amazing what we can catch up on with the forum down, isn't it? I was even contemplating scrapping!
Post a Comment