Also making a card and altered canvas as farewell gifts for my boss who's transferred to Cairns. We're having afternoon tea and drinkies on Tuesday for his farewell. Just putting the final touches on the canvas and I'll be finished.
Whipped up a couple of cards this weekend for a SM forum swap but other than that - no scrappin' :(

My exercise routine has been non-existent this weekend! No walks unless you count walking around the shopping centre today with Mum & the girls!!! Lucky I've got an appointment with the personal trainer at the work gym on Thursday!!
Disaster of the major variety to strike this weekend.....the PlayStation has died!!! Ekkk! And guess what I bought on Thursday night....yes....singstar for the girls (& me!!) Mum tells me she's also bought Peter a game for it for Christmas. So, looks like I'll have to buy a new PS2 before Christmas!!! Don't suppose anyone knows anyone looking to sell their PS2???
Don't forget to drop into the LSBS Cyber Crop next weekend or to check out the daily sale with new reduced items added each day :)
Here's a LO from last week that Blogger wouldn't let me upload! TFL :)





1 comment:
Can't wait to see a picture of the costume.
Post a Comment