Monday, August 07, 2006

Ready to play


Received my very first DT pack today!! Yippee!! Now I so want some time to scrap...uninterupted...for a day or two!! Not going to happen this week unfortunately as I'm flat out at work getting ready for this national forum I've put together and hosting next week in Cairns. Oh well, it looks like I won't get much sleep this week. Who needs it?? Sleep is overrated in my book!

Here's the LO I couldn't upload last night of Tara taken on her 7th birthday this year. I so wanted to doodle more on this but not feeling confident enough to "go for it". Hoping my workshop with Karen Ridgeway will help me to overcome that 'fear'.

7 comments:

jilly said...

DIVINE as always Amanda - and, go on, doodle away! Love it!

Sara Pearcy said...

Wow - fantastic layout, Amanda!! I love it just as it is. Doodle heaps on another one!!

xx S.

Sara said...

The layout looks fantastic Manda, well done.

Alicia Barry said...

This is really sweet, and a gorgeous photo of Tara.

Unknown said...

Oh I love it Amanda - but I think I told you that already! lol. Can't wait to see what you create with your DT pack - exciting stuff!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Great L/O yet again Manda!
After reading your blog with the Karen Ridgeway class, I booked in too. So, let's unleash the doodling frenzy...:-)

Chelle Xx

Francine Burgess said...

this is lovely....buttons seem to be in the in embellishment and i love how you have used them!! beautiful!!!