
It's been ages since I"ve done a digital layout but whipped one up today for the Photo Phrenzy Friday challenge on Little Scrapbook Shop! The journalling says: Everyday it is the same! That decision, that is always left up to me to make and the question - always the question - "what's for dinner?". I've used Jen Reed's "I've Gotta Be Me" papers, Shabby Princess Urban Kiwi stitching, white stamp and stapled ribbon, K Clark's lilpinky alphabet and stapled white tag.
While I'm talking LSBS - check out our cyber crop this Friday (11 August 2006)!
Went to Jenny U's place last night for our Scrap Club crop. It was a smaller group this time but we still had a lovely time. Peta, Leisa, Shazz, Jenny, Leone & I enjoyed catching up, being entertained by Jenny's birds!!! and well looked after by her partner who did the pizza run for us! Thanks for a great night! I worked on a CJ entry which I'll share later in the week when I put the finishing touches on it. I mentioned at the crop about a colour schemer website (Tara DT member on LSBS shared online) - so here it is ladies - hope you find it useful.
During the week I also did a LO on our gorgeous daughter, Tara. She's been having a rough trot at school with a certain little boy bullying her. Tara's teacher has been great in dealing with the situation. Tara has such a beautiful nature and I truly don't want to see her affected by what has been happening. She received a Merit Certificate on assembly on Friday for "being a kind and considerate student, who is well liked and respected in the class. Tara is an excellent role model to her peers, she always makes time to help others before herself. She is truly a star student, not just academically but also in her nature too". We are very proud of her!
We went to Chandler Markets this morning for a look around as we haven't been there for some time. I was hoping to find a lace/ribbon/button seller - but no luck :( We did pick up some yummy stuffed olives and fresh yoghurt. We also did the "basketball" thing again this afternoon. Thought we were going to need an ambulance at one stage....I really am incredibly unfit!!!
I'm going to have to pick another night for my main blog update night as once again I'm having trouble uploading photos tonight!




7 comments:
Hey Amanda,
It was lovely catching up, wasn't it. It's always nice to get together. You are so creative Amanda...I think I will sit next to you next crop in the hope that some your creativity will rub off on me!
I am soooo lovin the digi layout!!
Looks awesome!
Love the digital layout Amanda!
Well done Tara.
That is so wonderful for Tara, especially with other things going on.
The digi layout looks great. I lost all my digi elements when my hard drive crashes and can't be bothered searching for them all again!
I love the colour scheme website. When you hover over the colours, it tells you the internet number/name. I might have a play with my blog next week and change some colours!
xx S.
that layout is stunning Amanda! You are sooooooo talented!
Well done Tara! Glad she got a lovely accolade. I bet that made her feel good.
Chelle XX
Post a Comment