Monday, August 21, 2006

Scrap Fund


In preparation for the LSBS Retreat next August I'm saving my pennies (well 50c pieces actually). My DT Money Box - using Urban Lily goodies + lots of other stuff!

Don't do a lot of OTP - need more practice!

On that note - here's a quote for the day:

"I can live for two months on a good compliment. "
-
Mark Twain.

8 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love your Savings tin!

I'm in love with those Urban lily papers!

Chelle XX

Jo said...

Wow, I like your money box. Very pretty.

Sara said...

Love the look of your money box!!! Be sure to save lots of penny's ready for next year!!!

Unknown said...

Love the urban lily - I'd better pull my finger out and scrap mine now! That quote is awesome ... I'll be adding that to my faves.

jilly said...

Looks terrific Amanda - oooh, a retreat - have to go and have a look!

Anonymous said...

Here ya go Amanda, this should keep you going for another 2 months now: Love your tin, you are one lovely talented lady!

Lisa Pate said...

Oh Dear, I seriously need to do my money box! Yours looks beautiful!!

Jeepie said...

I love you attitude to scrapbooking.

I was thinking of asking you to be my scrap mentor.