
Don't know if I'll bother with a "poppet" type LO again! Here's my effort = using Karen Foster PP's & gel stickers from my DT kit. Don't know if you can read the journalling - Tara at about 3 1/2 decided she didn't like the nickname (Possum) that we had for her so she decided she wanted to be called "Rich Princess" instead! Not just princess - but rich princess!!! Way to go girl!
My other LO this weekend was for the Craft Attic cyber crop - another Tara LO (better do two on Danah next weekend!!!) - about her current love of jeans! She now has jean shorts ready for summer otherwise I'm sure she'd want to wear her full length jeans all through summer too!!!

Okay another quote to leave you with:
"Love is a serious mental disease" Plato
I don't remember seeing that one in those "Love is..." cartoons! (does anyone else remember those?? You know, "love is ... never having to say you're sorry" - terrible corny and oh so '80's!)




7 comments:
Your L/O's are great!
I'm not sure about the "poppets Look" either. Love the Little Rich Princess. I know how Zac doesn't like any reference to a baby or a little boy, he'll tell you he's 3 and a Big Boy! he's very adamant about that!
Did you finish off your bits? I'm about to make a start on a few odds and ends tonight! Just to get them finished!
Chelle Xx
The poppet layout looks great. I absolutely love the jeans layout though!!!
pmsl about the Love is.... quotes - gawd they were sooooo corny weren't they lol! I prefer something like Love is....a pain in the butt.... or something like that - a true romantic lol!
yeh i must say im not a poppet person...i do though love your blue jeans layout..saw it over at the scrappers stash,,,it looks great..
I love that 2nd layout about Tara. It's so pretty.
lol - I remember 'Love is...' cartoons. They were one of the few I made a point of reading!
The layouts look great. I love your story for the poppet layout. I still haven't tried this. It's a great way to tell a little story, isn't it? (...and I've a million of those with my kids!)
Well, I love the poppets - firstly its something different and I think they're cute. And I love the rich princess thing as well! My GD just had a birthday and on the cake it had to read 'Taylah Party Princess'!
I remember Love Is cartoons too - my DM had a book ful of them and a poster (but was rated PG!). I've actually seen a scrapbook kit in Kmart for Love is... as well. :)
Post a Comment