
Just a very quick post (I really should be in bed!!) but wanted to upload my first DT LO. Having a chat to Zane during the week and she commented that she'd never seen me scrap myself so I have done this LO using a pic of me!! Doesn't happen often. So here 'tis.
If you're after some interesting challenges this weekend, it's the Little Scrapbook Shop cyber crop - check it out.
Early start tomorrow - we have to be at Forest Lake by 7.30am for Danah's basketball -- stop blogging Amanda!!!




8 comments:
This is cute Manda. The flowers stand out really well against the black.
There's another quality LO Amanda - love the colours and the black.
I hope you got up OK this morning!
Love this layout, Amanda. It's great to see you scrapping yourself!
xx S.
It is rare to see you scrap yourself...but I'm sure you're glad you did it!
I love those papers...and on black, just divine! :-)
Chelle Xx
You should scrap yourself more often! This looks fab!!!
This looks fabbo Manda.
Hey Amanda, just taking a walk through blogging land to see who I have missed. It was so nice to meet you at my place the other night I hope it is not too long before we scrap again. Oh and thanks for the ribbon container idea I now have a compact system just like yours
Fabulous Amanda! I HATE scrapping myself too!
Post a Comment