Monday, August 21, 2006

Okay - here we go

According to Blogger - everyone is having trouble with pics ATM. Try renaming your files with shorter names - tried this and it didn't work. Now I've managed to get this one on by clicking on "edit Html" while creating. Hope they fix it soon!

Anyway - here's my #1 Elsie challenge attempt.

This is the Simple Sunday challenge LO - colours look lousy in my scan. It's bright green with purple ribbon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, hope you enjoyed your day off today.
I have left comment about this LO on LSBS, but I'll rave about the colours again.
Take care.

Francine Burgess said...

you are such a busy woman..love the layout of "Drew"..lol.. i think its those big beautiful lips!Lucky girl!
Oh scrapbooks ETC is my fav shop..love all the stock, so much and so varied..might see you there one day!

Alicia Barry said...

Both layouts look great Manda.