
Well I picked up Tara's new reading glasses today and doesn't she look smart. She's very pleased with herself but I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon enough. Hopefully a couple of years will see her eyes self correct and she won't need them after that. Mind you that's what they told my brother at the same age and he's still wearing them now (33 years later!!!)
Now this is just a quick post (I'm supposed to be in bed!!) but my friend Megan kindly reminded me I need to post in my blog...so here you go Megan (BTW enjoy the rest of your holidays).
Caught up with Alicia for the last time on Tuesday night at Scrapbook City - very sad - but I'm sure we'll still keep in touch through blogs and forums! I'm sure they will have an amazing time in America!
We are off to the Gold Coast after sport on Saturday morning for the weekend. Peter loves the revolving restaurant at the Crowne Plaza down at Surfers Paradise so we're taking him there for Father's Day on Saturday night. My brother is bring Mum & Dad down to join us for the meal too. I'm hoping to get some family snap shots (taking tripod with so I get in some too) as I've been reminded lately (after two dear friends have lost their Dads) that we don't have a recent photo of my brother and folks with my family & I. I have lots of individual photo's but want to try and get a group one.




4 comments:
Woo Hoo Funky glasses Tara! They look brilliant!
Funky glasses, T! Back when I got my first pair, there wasn't much choice and they were so daggy!!
Have a lovely FD, Amanda! Don't take a tripod - just sit the camera on the reception counter and slowly inch over as the pics are being taken! I'm sure they'd be funny photos!
Love the glasses Tara! They look great! :-)
Have a great weekend away, and enjoy your dinner. I lost my handbag at that restaurant! (He He)
Chelle Xx
Tara looks beautiful. They really suit her.
I'm so glad that I got to see you on Tuesday.
Post a Comment