Monday, December 01, 2008

It Can't be December??!!

December!! What the??!! How did that happen??? It was only July the other day!

I've been busy making calendars and other otp goodies but also did this blind scrap LO for Scrap Therapy...



Can't share some of the calendars just yet ;)


I've also used a Trish Jones calendar file (from Point, Shot, Play) to create a CD desk calendar for DH & my Dad (and me too). Here's the page for November (photo thanks to Kerryn) - I have different photos for each month of the year. Just need to source the printing of the pages now. I've ordered some special CD cases that hold the pages although you can probably use a normal CD case as well.







4 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

I love that pic of you and the girs...it's just divine!

Lovin' your work! :)

Chelle Xx

Michelle Jamieson said...

That's the "girls"...I so can't spell tonight! LOL

Leanne Stamatellos said...

what a gorgeous shot of you and the girls - stunning!

Anonymous said...

Amanda OMG this is such a stunning photo of you and your darling girls xxx