Monday, July 14, 2008

Bag Share!

My latest bag creation - made using a Melly & Me pattern from A Passion for Craft - this one is 'Sherbet'. I've made this for my GF (Cath) ... for her birthday! Hope she likes it!

I've loved being able to spread out my sewing stuff...without having to pack up - who needs a breakfast bar anyway!


The finished product...


Added my own touch of a button on the front!

My family are having a lovely time with the MIL...and I'm surviving --- getting used to the peace and quiet! Unfortunately I've been ill today - with a migraine...but back to work tomorrow and human company!

7 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Absolutely divine...so when are you making mine??

Chelle Xx

{ she } said...

she is making yours as soon as mine is done chelle :)
It looks beautiful Amanda. Hope you are feeling better soon!

BruganCampbell said...

Nice work, glad to hear you are enjoying some "me" time. Hope the travellers have a safe trip back home.

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

your bag is lovely! I love handmade bags (my mum makes my cos she loves me lol - I can do it, but choose not to hehehe).
sorry to hear you had a migraine. Hope you are feeling better and still enjoying the quiet.
Deanne
xx

Tanyah Payne said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!..your bag is awesome! I relly love it!

Also love the idea with taking a pic and making a card. That is fantastic!

love it, love it, love it!....lol!

luv tanxx

Bon said...

Love the colours in your bag, very snazzy. When can we put orders in lol.

Anonymous said...

wow love this one it looks awesome still yet to tackle mine lol but i will one day soon love the clours and the tree and youe button looks great too