Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday AGAIN!

How does it get to Sunday so quickly!??


I've had another dose of illness Thursday - Saturday BUT at least this time I went to the Doc and got some antibotics! Feeling much better today - thank goodness - just in time for work :(


Did venture out yesterday to the movies with all the family and my Mum + one of youngest DD's friends - to see Mama Mia! Laughed, cried and sung my way through the whole movie - with Mum doing the same beside me!!! Might have to see it again - or get it on DVD when it's released.


Have been scrapping for both the All Craftz for You and Stamp Shak CC's this weekend. Here's my efforts! The first two LO's and card are for All Craftz's and the last two LO's for the Stamp Shak.


Really enjoyed all the challenges this weekend.






Funny story with this LO - the challenge was to do a photo-free LO with a special song as the inspiration. So I thought - our bridal waltz! Then neither of us were 100% sure WHAT our bridal waltz song was....16 years ago!!! Poor DH - when I asked him - wanted to know if he'd get "in trouble" for not remembering - I said "No - cause I can't remember either"!!! Great pair we are! Anyway - we dug out the ol' wedding video and tortured the girls by watching it! My initial thought was correct - we danced to "Lady in Red" by Chris de Burg!


Made me realise we need to transfer our home video collection onto DVD - so I've purchased some software today to do just that! It also transfers cassettes and LP records to mp3 files and for CD's.


Another LO completed this past week was for Sandy at Scrap Chat - for a photo swap. This is the LO I did for her of her DD back in 1999. Hope you like it Sandy!




6 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Another successful scrappy weekend. Thanks for joining us over at Allcraftz.
All your creations are 'thumbs up'.

Feel better soon and have a great week.

Leanne Stamatellos said...

Hope you're feeling better Amanda - been a tough winter this year!
Love your new layous.

Michelle Jamieson said...

A busy weekend for you!! :)

Hope you are feeling better!!

Chelle Xx

tracey said...

wow you have been so busy amanda... how many albums have you filled this year..........love your music layouts and love the birthday card - awesome work as usual...glad to see you popped the microphone from singstar in your pic too...

Narelle said...

Just wanted to say....

"Bye Bye Dry July"

Congrats on getting through the whole month!

Love
Narelle

Anonymous said...

Cheers to you feeling better Amanda xxx Love love all your layouts xxx Awesome work as normal xxx