Scrap Chat Power scrap...

A Passion for Craft - song lyrics for journalling challenge...
Stuck sketch #47...
Stamp Shak monthly challenge - just the one PP ...
Scrap Chat monthly sketch challenge...
Little Scrapbook Shop CC LO sketch...

GF's Birthday card...
Little Scrapbook Shop digi CC challenge...
Another digi ... just for fun! (using Michelle Coleman's Bohemian Summer kit)

Don't forget to check out the Community Support Police Art Auction --- Lot 153 and Lot 154 --- http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+and+Alerts/campaigns/artAuction/2008ArtAuction/auction4/lot154.htm
Oh....you'll be pleased to know I'm doing very well with my Dry July challenge .... you still have time to sponsor me - here - http://www.dryjuly.org/DJProfile.aspx?p=809 I'm having dinner with two girlfriends tomorrow night....and that will be a big challenge as we usually enjoy a bottle of nice wine with our Thai dinner get togethers!





2 comments:
Love them all Manda. I just love the photo of you an Tarah, gorgeous!
WOW Manda ...love your scraping and photos...just awesome! xx
luv tanxx
Post a Comment