Sunday, August 05, 2007

One very excited 11 year old...

Danah (11) is off to Canberra, Sydney & the snow tomorrow for 5 very full days! 101 Year 7 students and 16 staff...fly off first thing tomorrow for three days in Canberra, a day at Smiggins and then a very quick trip to Sydney before arriving home 9pm on Friday!!!

Scrap wise...I'm getting excited about my upcoming retreat....slowly getting organised for it.

Nothing much to share...just one LO....that was the basis for a Attic Inspiration Challenge...but I've added a bit to the version I uploaded at the Craft Attic! Poor Debra is currently changing servers and the site has been down for days....what a headache!



I've also been making scrapchat buddy tags all week.....

Finally, don't forget to check out the Little Scrapbook Shop cyber crop this Friday night (10 August).....Danah's been working on the kids challenge sample LO and I'm setting the digi challenge!












5 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

I hope Danah has a good time away. It'll be great for her!!

Lovely L/O, and tag!!

Bet you're counting down the days to the Retreat!!

See you at LSBS on Friday night!

Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

Love that scrapwork - the tag is great and love the photo on the LO.

And you have reminded me - I need to update my blog . . . eek, so much to tell (for a change, LOL).

Have a great trip Danah and looking forward to my first LSBS CC in awhile.

Francine Burgess said...

what an absolutely gorgeoues photo of you and your daughter..its beautiful..oh and how lucky to be going to the snow..good luck to her and ill be there for the CC

tracey said...

oooh loving your new layout miss amanda -- so colorful and so getting into the season of spring -- too noice --

scrapwitch said...

wow amanda..your x layout tota;;y rocks...may have to scrapjack this one babe!..love ready your blog....give zane a cuddle for me