Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Can you believe

Can you believe I only took 15 photographs for the entire weekend away! Yes, I'm back, I survived and I was one slack scrapper/photographer!!! NOt only did I take very few (embarrassingly few) photos but I didn't scrap much either!

Had a blast from the moment I arrived in Sydney (even though my flight was delayed due to earlier fog in Sydney)....until I got home (in the beautiful rain) on Sunday night!

Wonderful to catch up with Shannon, Narelle, Helen again PLUS meeting in real life heaps of other lovely ladies from LSBS - Bon, AT, Owl, Lisa, Celeste, Deanne, Nic, Nic, Mary, Corina, PT....the huge list goes on.
I broke my scrap diet (at last) but didn't go overboard even though Cath did have lots of nice goodies there!
Did 3 classes with mini-book type projects....all beautiful so didn't come home empty handed!
Didn't sleep much...probably about 8 hours all up over the weekend!


Narelle has some pics up at her blog....you'll see me in my PJ's (3rd place in the PJ Parade comp) + other fun pics from our bus ride from the airport (3.5 hours to get there!!!)


I can now show you some of the goodies I made to take with me....

First off....guess the baby LO....I had NO IDEA with any of them. Narelle won this guessing competiton by getting 10 out of 2o-something LO's correct! Here's mine...






And here's my name tag (glasses) for the retreat. There were some great tags there (and mine got an honourable mention).



Finally - I altered a small metal box for my ATC's - here's the box!



Well, plans are up already for the 2008 LSBS Retreat - so start saving your $$$ now - it really was/is a great weekend!

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

So glad you had a great weekend. And I love all the stuff you did - that tin looks fantastic. Roll on 2008 LSBS retreat!

Unknown said...

Green with envy!