How fast did that week fly by??? Can't believe this time last week I was waiting for my flight home from Sydney.
It's all been a blur so nothing exciting to report. I have managed some scrapping - including finishing off the ONE LO I did at the retreat!

Here's my next LO for the Craft Attic Inspiration comp #9 - scrapping about some achievement/positive in your life, one photo and red, white & blue colour scheme.

Used some yummy Dream Streets PP for this DT LO at LSBS - of my dear Mum & Dad who help us with so much and we don't say "thank you" nearly enough! The range of papers I've used are called "Near & Dear" - perfect for this LO!

I've also put up another digital "task" at LSBS - to use a LARGE photo in a LO - here's my sample!

And today I finished off a Father's Day card for my Dad - don't look Dad!!! This is based on a step-by-step done at LSBS by the talented and very sweet Helen Jolly.

Well I'm away from home most of the week at Alice Springs with work....hopefully they'll survive here at home without me ;) I'll be home Friday evening to lots of washing and a bomb site for a house I'm sure!




7 comments:
gorgeous as always!!!!!!!!
Yes fab work again . . . the card is fab and love your digi-LO!
Have a good trip and see you soon. :)
I love that pelican layout. They are all great as always.
That digi is awesome...great photo!
Beautiful layouts as always. Really like the one of your Mum and Dad...very special.
Have fun in Alice Springs! Hope it's not too hot! :)
Chelle Xx
gorgeous layouts amanda..oohh alice springs, sounds like fun...
OMG... they are just so beautiful and love your photos xxx and enjoy the Alice xxx
wow you have had a busy few weeks..hope your nearly back to normal ..loving your gorgeous pieces
Post a Comment