Monday, March 12, 2007

In Memory

Cath @ LSBS sent up to QLD some chatterbox tags with Scrapwitch, Webgod & Scrapgoddess (on their recent Qld scrap journey from central coast NSW)...along with a challenge to do a LO using the tags, a monogram and ribbon.....so here's my LO for this challenge.



My beautiful Aunt, Robyn, died at the young age of 51 almost 9 years ago....I found this photograph of her (the last time I saw her @ a family wedding in 1997) while looking for another one recently and decided I had to scrap it....to keep my memories of her alive.

To me, as her niece, she was always a bright and bubbly person - vibrant! Family was important and she always went out of her way to make you feel welcome and part of her family! This photograph says all this to me. There's hidden journalling with all Robyn's details on the LO so future generations will know what a wonderful person (Aunty) she was!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great amanda, very special.

Alicia Barry said...

Lovely page Manda. You should frame it.

Sara said...

It looks fantastic Manda!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful L/O! You aunt would have loved it, I'm sure. Such a heartfelt topic, too! Bet you miss her.

Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

Wow, that LO about your Aunt has come up fantastic, from what you've said she'd be very chuffed with 'her' LO. :) (And good to see you mojo is back).