Saturday, March 17, 2007

Canvas Class

Today I've conducted my first scrapbook class at House of Scrapbooking, Birkdale!

Had four very lovely ladies working on a canvas - using this one (right) as their base.






Took pics of course...and they agreed to let me share them here!
If you drop in for a visit Gloria, Rose, Cher or Bev - don't forget to leave me a comment!
This is Bev's canvas!
And Cher's.
And here is the lovely Rose with her 'rose' - beautiful!












And finally Gloria and her Ella canvas!
Thanks ladies - hope you enjoyed it too!
Must have done OK as June @ House has asked me back for another class in April - yay!

6 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Yay...good on you!

Did you have fun?

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Thank you for teaching the canvas class you were an inspiration and I LOVED IT! See you next time. Rose

BruganCampbell said...

Congratulations again on a successful first class! Those canvases look great.

Anonymous said...

Well done. Looks like everyone had fun.

Sara said...

Well done!! Looks like everyone had a fab time

Narelle said...

I so wish I lived closer! I would sign up for every class you taught!

Great work- the canvas' all look wonderful!