Friday, January 01, 2010

Here we are ... 2010!!


Christmas has come and gone (we spend so much time & effort preparing for it and it's over in a flash!!!) and now so has the New Year!

I hope you and your family enjoyed the festive season and all its trimmings and had a safe and happy New Year!

We had a quiet one - both Christmas and New Year - but that's okay - that's the way I like it!!

I've had time to scrap while I've been on holidays --- the layout above and below are both from OLW at Scrap Chat --- I'm pleased to say I did the majority of these challenges throughout the year. I did miss a few words/weeks but you get that!

I have finished off the last of the challenges for Little Scrapbook Shop's 52 Pick Up - I completed ALL 52 challenges! The following layouts are my final challenges for the year!






Looking forward to some new challenges this year scrappin' wise ...
Starting the year with a guest design team gig at Scrap 'n' Craft with T - looking forward to sharing some layouts and cards with Tanyah and the girls there.

3 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

More wonderful layouts, congrats on your guest DT spot.

Hope you are/have enjoyed the time of with the family.

nic said...

Hi Amanda!
Gorgeous layouts - congrats on the guest DT position...look forward to seeing some more of your lovely creations...xxxooo

lexie said...

Happy New Year Manda!

Gorgeous LO's.