Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I'm so lovin' my holidays!

Sleep ins - reading - crafting - lazy days! Love it! Even the weather hasn't worried us!

I've completed the last colour challenge at Scrap Chat - purple & blue...

And after completing all 52 challenges at LSBS last year - I'm taking on another 52 type challenge at Scrap Chat ... here's my first effort based on "losing something"



I'm using an A5 folder to put these challenges in - along the lines of Ali Edwards December Daily Albums - hopefully it will work out!

3 comments:

smauge said...

I've given up on 52 week challenges now! In 2008 I did Elsie's 52 week challenge book. It wore me out so much I swore for 09 I'd go easier on myself. The LSBS announced their challenge! I just couldn't keep up. 2010 is the year I don't START a 52 week challenge!
Good luck with yours - I love the A4 folder idea.

tracey said...

popped in to say hi .... love your work ... and the tarted up blog looks fabulous... chat soon.

BruganCampbell said...

Hope you and the family are well!