Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Scrap Days

Final scrappin' fling before the girls go back to school and I go back to work (after a delayed return due to illness).

I've enjoyed doing a few challenges from a new site (Scrappin' 2 Perfection) that scrappin friend Megan is on the DT at...plus the weekly challenge at Scrap Chat.



This one involved using "ugly pattern paper" ~~~ what was I thinking when I purchased this paisley print???





Week 4 - Scrapchat "childhood memories" ... from my time at Bamaga in the mid-1970's!

Getting ready for a busy Australia Day as the Cleveland Girl Guides provide a cold drinks stall at the local (Cleveland) Family Fun Day Concert! Should be fun and hopefully we'll make a few $$ for the Guides at the same time!

3 comments:

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Wonderful layouts Amanda.... had a chuckle about the paisley paper, I didn't get into it myself, not me!! but it was very popular at one stage :):) I like what you did with it on your layout xxx

BruganCampbell said...

Thanks for coming over and joining in some of our challenges at S2P and congrats on your win!

Hope you have a good working week and the family is all well.

Inkredible Stamps & Scrapbooks said...

Hi, Have just found your blog - your layouts and cards are lovely. I also loved the photo of your cat on the stash lol! Tamara