Can't believe it's almost two weeks since my last post!!!! Life has been busy!
I won't do a scrap update this post ... I'll leave that for tomorrow night.
Four days AFTER my last blog post our eldest daughter received an acceptance letter in the mail to attend the Queensland Academy of Creative Industries (QACI) from 2010!!!! She was so excited (with lots of screaming/jumping up & down/tears/and more screaming) and we are thrilled for her!
I've also (since my last post):
# had four days in Perth/Fremantle for work,
# had a weekend of amazing fun at Warana scrapping with 13 gorgeous ladies
# survived a week of work
# been making some goodies for the next Scrap Chat Trash & Treasure Day (13/14 June 2009)
Check it out http://scrapchat.net.au/auction/index.php
# been fighting off a sinus infection & dealing with 1/2 sick children!
Need to update my Weekly photo blog too....so off to sort through my recent photos! Will be back tomorrow night with lots of scrapping!
All Made.X.Manda on Facebook Now
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment