Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sneak Peak

I mentioned in my last post about the upcoming Trash N Treasure day at the Scrap Chat auction site....http://scrapchat.net.au/auction/index.php. It's coming up on 13/14 June. I thought I'd share a little sneak peak of some fabric covered notebooks I've been working on for the market.

Most are A6 size although I do have a couple of A5's as well.


I'm hoping they will be well received!

I also mentioned in my last post that I'd share some scrappin' but haven't quite managed to get that far just yet!!

4 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

They will be...trust me!! ;)

I'm thinking I may have to set the alarm for 4am!

Chelle XX

Belynda-Lee said...

wow hun your books are super awesome, i bet they'll be a hit for sure, lol like chelle i will have to get up super early this time too. xo

Michelle Jamieson said...

You've been tagged...Check out my blog for details! :)

Chelle Xx

BruganCampbell said...

They look great!