Saturday & Sunday were written off this weekend with us coordinating the Girl Guides sausage sizzle at Bunnings all weekend! As a fund raiser its been quite profitable (approx. $1600 over two days) but it's sure a lot of work!!!
All this activity has meant my scrappin' has been neglected :( I've got two Stamp Shak inchies to do...I'm behind on my weekly LSBS 52 pick up challenge (mini album in a box...started at least) and it's the first weekend I haven't done the OLW challenge at Scrap Chat!!!! Did make a card for Peter....
Think I've missed uploading a few LO's but will check back and update next time!
I'm currently frantically trying to get organised for WARANA....our fabulous weekend of scrapbooking with the gorgeous ladies from Scrap Chat. This has become a regular weekend every November and May although it maybe our last WARANA retreat as Gypsy has found a bigger house down the south coast for us to try out in November!
As I'm away (in Perth) the week before Warana I NEED to be super organised (LOL!! What a joke) so I'm right to go away when I get home from Perth. Wish me luck!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday to DH again, glad to hear he had a great day and got some awesome pressies.
Great male card too!
Here's to a quick and painless week.
Post a Comment