Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Back in the swing of things...

Well, school is back and I'm back at work. Holidays??? What holiday!!?? Only 2 months and 1 day until our Kirra Beach hol ;)


Had a fabulous Saturday cropping at Scrapbook Princess with Shann & Kerryn - with a lovely visit from Lexie too! It was a 9am - 9am crop (24 hours) but I left at about 1.30am as I had church Sunday morning!

Scrapping outcomes...

Sketch challenge from A2Z Scraplets blog


LSBS 52 Pick Up Challenge #4 - using punches


All Craftz CC challenges ("Between the flags", "Best Friend" & "how u travellin'" card)





Scrap Chat OLW - "because"


Roll2Create - CC Challenge - inchie card



Week 5 Stamp Shak Inchie challenge - "Australia"




I'm off to Mackay for two days with work in the morning - including a quick day trip to Airlie Beach. Shame the weather is very wet up there! Will take my camera anyway ;)





7 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Awww...can I come to Airlie??
LOve that place!!

I reckon I could squash into your suitcase??

Have a good time away!

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

I'll come too please!

You got heaps done, love VW on the card!

It was great popping in!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

LOVE the VW card....where did you get the VW piece from? (I have a sister than LOVES VWs!!).

Anonymous said...

Love this weeks photo!

Had to leave my comment here as your photo blog doesnt accept my wordpress url.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Amanda love the VW oh so cute xxx And what a hard life for some (traveling about the country side)

Scrapsister said...

It was so much fun! Can you make it next time?
I have tagged you on my blog. i know you're excited just reading this!!

Josie Dean said...

hey Manda, I have photo taged you!