Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Damn you work...

Why does work have to get in the way of scrappin??!!!

Have still managed to do a few things over the last week - including visiting a new scrap shop! If you live in the Brissy area you must check it out - Flourish Arte Studio in Carina!

Speaking of Brissy girls ... I'm hoping to have another CROP for Girl Guides in the next few months - keep an eye out for a date to be set soon! (searching for a date that won't clash with too many other events)

For Scrap Chat's OLW - Forever - I did a LO about DD & my love of all things Twilight (yes, sad I know!!!) There are quite a few "forever" quotes in Twilight so I used one of them for the challenge.

I also managed to do three challenges for the Scrap Therapy OSCARS CC ...





The 52 Pick Up challenge at LSBS was to make a card & envelope with heart/s and gold with love theme...



I need to make a baby boy congrats card for a Guide friend so did the Stamp Shak monthly card challenge (based on a Page Maps sketch)



And my inchie for Stamp Shak --- the word this week was CHARM...




Til next week - keep safe in Victoria & far North Qld - our prayers are with you. Also praying for Tanyah from Scrapping with T as she mends after surgery!



4 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

You always produce so much beautiful work. You must actually step away from the puter...something I should do more often!! LOL

I've given you an award...check my blog for details! :)

Chelle Xx

tracey said...

wow!!! look at your fabulous layouts and your stunning cards.. but i do like those inchies you have been creating they are divine... take care manda

Anonymous said...

Loving it, as chelle said beautiful work!

Vjbradford said...

Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of life?? Fabulous layouts and cards, as always!