Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Fundraising CROP time again...

Watch this space for more details any Brissy girls interested in an 8 hour crop - Saturday 16 August (1pm - 9pm) to raise funds for the Cleveland Guide Support Group! Make the date in your scrap diary - it's sure to be lots of fun! Hoping to get lots of beginners along so will need some "old hands" there to show them the wonder of scrapping!!


Scrap-share = a couple of cards + two challenge LO's (no photo for A Passion for Craft & multi-photo 'birthday' LO for Scrap Chat birthday CC)






Big congrats to my oldest bff (bestie) Sandy...she's celebrating her 20th wedding anniversary tomorrow! Who can believe 20 years has gone so fast! Hope you and Bryan enjoy another 20 fabulous years!!

2 comments:

Narelle said...

I so wish I lived closer! Scrapping and Guides- my 2 favourite things! I would have been there for sure!!!

Hope you are not freezing too much down here in Victoria today- wish I could have caught up with you! So sorry it didnt work out!

Love
Narelle

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

fabulous stuff there Amanda!!! Love the How do I cope page - awesome.
Deanne
xx