My dear Mum & Dad have been married 45 years today! Congratulations! We spent a lovely afternoon at Ormiston House, listening to the school bands/choirs performing and enjoying a devonshire tea/coffee. I was at a loss to know what to get Mum & Dad as 45th wedding is Saphire...which I couldn't really afford so we got them 45 $1 scratchies! Hopefully they'll win a few more $$$ from those!
We also visited Pam this weekend as it's her birthday tomorrow ... made her a wall hanging that I picked up at Spotlight - it was plain white but added a few touches to it. It was lovely to see Pam, Ethan and Mark for an hour. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow Pam.
Pam's card...
Little Scrapbook Shop has had their monthly Cyber Crop this weekend and I managed to do the two sketch challenges - card & LO, plus another LO challenge to use black and one other main colour + the digital challenge.Had great fun with the sketch LO (below)...using pics of the sweet Lisa and Shannon who I scrap with at SB Princess on a monthly (almost) basis!



Did this LO (the Carnival is over) for the 123 challenge this month ... but not overly happy with it so won't be submitting it. One of the requirements was doodling and my effort (with doodled stars - very hard to see and lines etc) is very average. Happy with the pics though!

Final LO to share tonight is a special one for my Mum....from her recent 50th nursing reunion in Sydney. Mum & Di were both born on the same day in the same hospital but didn't meet until they both started nurse training at Royal North Shore hospital as young women. Turned out that Di's Dad also married Mum's parents AND baptised Mum when she was born! Amazing. I've used some goodies from a kit I purchased from Teina at Just Enough to complete this LO.





4 comments:
Big congrats to your parents, an amazing anniversary.
And what about all your work, I must gush as it's all gorgeous! I'm sure Pam will/did love your gift.
Have a great week!
Congratulations to your Mum and Dad. 45 years is quite an achievement these days!
Love all your new work...beautiful as always!!
Chelle Xx
WOw you have been scrapping up a storm
I love your LAyout wowo they are awesome and I LOve the photo of you MUm and Dad how gorgoues is that Photo I love it can not wait to see it scrapped HUgs and Take Care
Hi Manda!
Was soooo cool to meet up with you at the convention! I am so sad we didn't get a photo....but oh well, next year hopefully!
Chat soon
Alice
Post a Comment