Had a great time although I wasn't feeling 100% most of the weekend - rotten headache on Friday and then a head cold/snuffles from Saturday afternoon!
Still - it was awesome to catch up with some wonderfully inspiring scrappers and meet a few new ladies in real life!
A BIG thanks to Gypsy for organising a fabulous weekend!
I was a naughty scrapper and didn't take any photographs!!!! But there were plenty of cameras clicking away so I'm sure I'll get some photos at some stage. Keep an eye on the Warana Retreat blog...there will be photos uploaded onto it at some stage! There are already a few photographs up in the gallery at Scrap Chat - here - http://scrapchat.net/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=88
Despite not feeling great some of the time I still managed to do some scrapping and very little sleep!!! Here's my work from the weekend....

Passion for Craft Monthly Sketch Challenge
LSBS Monthly Sketch
8x8 - for a special album (don't look Gyps!)
Hand challenge that I set
The Stamp Shak Monthly challenge.
Looking forward to the next retreat already...in November!







6 comments:
Beautiful work, Manda!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics!! Had a ball with you again...how long til the next one?? LOL
Hope you are feeling better today!
Chelle XX
Hehehe I promise I didn't look Manda lol.
You did well at the Retreat to say you wasn't feeling well.
Hope your feeling better soon.
Hugs
Gypsy
Hey Manda - lovely work indeed, and I got to see them being created - how lucky am I ??
Was great to sit and scrap with you all weekend ... please let me know when you're coming down to Melbourne (and will be here for more than one day!).
Hope you're feeling better now too!
Sorry to hear you weren't 100% on your retreat, but it's good you had a great time regardless.
More fabulous work too!
Happy weekend!
Wow mander your work is beautiful!
hope your feeling better
take care
luv tanxx
Sounds like a fun weekend away with the girls
Well done on all the work you got done!
You mustnt have talked enough to achieve this much!!!!!!
Post a Comment