Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home for the day

Poor Tara has been sick this week - she spent the day with my Mum & Dad yesterday but I stayed home with her today. Wet and miserable here in Brissy - so staying home was quite nice!


I FINALLY managed to finish the handbag I purchased the pattern for ages ago from A Passion for Craft - happy with how it turned out but not really happy with my fabric for the pockets!


The is the hardest part...finding and choosing the best fabrics/patterns to make the bag up in.


Anyway...I've had a trial run now - next one (for Mum's birthday) will be much better!

3 comments:

Narelle said...

Hope Tara feels better soon!!!

Love
Narelle

Leanne Stamatellos said...

love the bag amanda - I love your choice of fabrics !

Anonymous said...

Nice bag Amanda... Left you a hand layout to view on my blog xxx