Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Birthday DH

Darling husband is celebrating his birthday today! We started the day with pancakes and are finishing it with lasagne and ice cream cake tonight!

On to scrap news...

Here's my LO for the National Scrapbook Day challenge I put up at SCrap Chat. I few ladies have had a go and their efforts are awesome!



There have been a few people asking about digi scrapping at Scrap Chat so today I put together a basic digi scrapbooking 101 step-by-step using Photoshop Elements 4.

If anyone would like a copy - it's in PDF format - send me an email & I'll send it to you! It is very basic! Email addy is scrapmanda@hotmail.com

We have a public holiday tomorrow here in Qld...hoping to either see a movie or do something together as a family as the girls have both had sleep overs this weekend! In between I'm starting to get organised for our Warana Retreat which is only 11 days away!!!

4 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Happy birthday to DH, hope you had a great day and lots of yummy cake!

Your scrapchat NSD LO is amazing! Very eye catching.

Anonymous said...

love the buzz stamps!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I do love your page, Manda, and am pleased you and DH had a good day on his birthday :-)

Sorry I issed the deadline for your NSD challenge! I plan ot do some paper crafting this afternoon so will see if I can do something then. I do love this challenge idea.

Thanks for visiting my Blog , too!

Narelle said...

Just wanted to say I adore your LO in this months SM! And the girls LOs too! What a special month for your house!!

Love
Narelle