Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rockin' Girl Bloggers

The lovely Sara has nominated me - thank you sweetie (we NEED to catch up soon!) so I can nominate some other excellent bloggers. Nice idea. :D








Here's the deal.....

Ok, ladies - proudly display your Rockin' Girl Blogger Image on your blog and nominate 5 gals who you think are great bloggers! Be sure to let them know they have been nominated via email or a comment on their blog.

My nominations are:

Sara N
Tara Adams

Always love visiting your blogs to catch up on your goss!

4 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Thanks for the nomination. Hmm, who can I think of who fits this bill - so many choices! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you! Spose I had better update my blog!!!

Bon said...

I feel very special (in the good way) thanks for the nod Manda

Narelle said...

Thanks so much for the Tag!