Sunday, October 29, 2006

Will Bl*gger Play Nice?


I have lots of pics to upload tonight....so will Blogger do the right thing and let me upload them all?? Let's see.

First a couple of LO's (including the vintage one of my Grandparents engagement that I've been working on for ages and ages!!!)

Had a great day on Saturday - meeting IRL with online friend Steph up from Melbourne on holiday. We did a mini shop hop, visiting 4 shops over 4 1/2 hours or so.

Caught up with other lovelies from LSBS @ South Bank for dinner. Sara (QldScrapper) is looking fantastic @ 12 weeks pregnant! Unfortunately Steph's little man, Bennett wasn't 100% and neither was Zane's partner, Mark. (Zane, you'll notice I didn't put a link to YOUR blog - you know why!!!) We still had a good night. Nice to meet for the first time Sharni, although the traffic didn't help her or Michelle who both had drama's getting to South Bank.

Back row (L to R) : Me, Zane, Michelle, Sara
Front row: Steph (& sleeping Bennett) & Sharni.

Tomorrow I'm dropping into The Craft Attic as Debra closes the doors for the last time @ Carina. Debra's heading overseas soon for a few months and plans on opening a new shop @ a new location early next year.

Next Saturday, the Scrap Club is meeting at the "exotic" location of Mt Tamborine @ lovely Leisa's place. Mind you after receiving her email with instructions on finding her place & the wildlife we might encounter I'm a little nervous about going up there.

Well Blogger hasn't disappointed me....uploaded all but my last LO to share!!! Will try again with the last one in a new post otherwise it'll have to wait 'til another time.

Blogger having more than the last laugh...doing very strange things tonight - won't publish without error message and last post ended up in Archieve file but not on main page??? Let's see what happens now???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic of us all! Had a great night, Thanks! Zac told Daddy all about it!

Love the L/O's on Danah and Tara....very nice!:-)

Chelle Xx

Anonymous said...

LOL I hope Zac got that piece if pizza!!. B is on th mend with anti B's and I wanna know why no link to Zanies Blog :P

ScrapManda said...

Ms Zane's been a very naughty blogger (with good reasons some of the time) so no link until she updates!! LOL!