Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fonts

Having a fun week this week - as I work in the city and usually drive to work (for those interstate who haven't heard - our freeway/expressway has been closed indefinately)!!! Makes for fun commuting let me tell you!

LSBS has set up a free fonts download section if you happen to have a font addiction - check them out!

Latest DT LO - of our gorgeous girl - Danah - using Overton House goodies!

5 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Hello again! :) Another great LO, and what a gorgeous girl!

Anonymous said...

Love fonts - can never have enough! What a great pic and great layout.

Sara Pearcy said...

Glad to see you have been keeping busy and enjoying life! Hope to catch up with you soon.
xx Sara.

Anonymous said...

Danah is growing up isn't she?

Great pic and L/O!

Got caught in the commute into the city today - horrid is all I can say! Trains, never on time! So glad I don't do that every day! :-)

Chelle Xx

Alicia Barry said...

Wow, danah is looking more and more grown up all the time.