Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stuck!

It's hard to be flippant about things today as we here in Queensland come to terms with the fury of mother nature - please keep safe all those in flood affected areas!

I do have another challenge 'share' - this time my take on the first Stuck challenge for 2011.  I used a pic from our Mother's Day High Tea a few years ago for this sketch.  I'm really missing my scanner and just can't quite "get" my photographs of my LO's just right!  But here it is...


4 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oooooh, looks good enough to eat! *LOL*

Jasmine S said...

Love the simplicity of this LO. Draws you to the pic (which looks ultra yummy by the way) and that yellow spot paper is one of my faves. Perfect.

Unknown said...

wow' love your take on this sketch i love the colours the pic everything!!
nice work

SkrapPrincess said...

Great LO, tasty indeed!

Have a great week. :]