Monday, January 10, 2011

My First - White with 1

Holidays mean a bit of extra time to scrap, especially with the horrid wet weather we've been having!  So I've taken the opportunity to have a go at the January White with 1 challenge - navy/royal blue with bunting!  Hope my "blues" fit within the criteria! 

And yes, I did BUNTING!!!!  Not a huge fan of it but used a design lifted from the lovely Chelle Jamieson at Chelley Bean Designs (the bunting I bought from Chelle was pink and just wouldn't fit the criteria!!).

Also had a play with making some denim embellishments! 


The photo's are Danah's experiments with her new Canon 1000D ... liking that I'm getting extra photo's to scrap now!

Hey, Lexie ... look at this ... I'm blogging twice in one week!!!  ;)

6 comments:

lexie said...

Too funny Manda, I decided I am going top put some more on my entry maybe some paint? Might do the trick I think.

Can you go for 3 in the week, didnt you get 3 LO's done the other night?

Love this one by the way

Heather Jacob said...

stunning!!! I love this !!!great design...and the banner is awesome .... hugs x

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oooh, great page! Love the stitching, and what a great banner too :-)

Cathy said...

Fabulous page and great design!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome page!

Pearl Maple said...

Nice page, like those little special details in colour and the banner