Had a good weekend with some sewing and scrappin'....here's the results!
It's been a Danah LO weekend - all my photo's are of eldest DD...better make sure #2 gets a look in next week!
First up --- LSBS 52 Pick Up challenge #43 ... fabric & a tag
OLW at ScrapChat was "cherish" this weekend. Danah & her GF, Emmie, went to a halloween party last night and I managed to snap a quick pic or two and then did the LO while they were at the party!!
I've made it through to the next round at the "Embellish This" challenge at Scrap n Craft with T - here's my LO for this week's challenge set by the wonderful Chelle!
This card embellishment was my entry for last week's Embellish This challenge - using wire and red, green & white!

Whipped this card up for my 'reflexologist' who's been in hospital this week ... get well soon Cass!

I'm celebrating in November the launch of my Made.X.Manda blog - where I'm selling my camera straps (and other hand made goodies)....check it out this month, leave a comment and go into the draw for a prize. Please spread the word!




1 comment:
Fantastic work! The halloween party LO of the two girls is fab.
Hope your working week is quick and painfree.
Post a Comment